Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello hello HELLO people! C'mon look alive people! Any plans for the June holidays? Dates with your significant other? (not that I really care but it helps for small talk.)

I'm feeling so bored and I'm too lazy to spam my own blog so.. MUAHAHAHA I'm here! Consider yourself blessed. Not meaning to be rude.. but can we pleeaaaseee change the song? It's so... stale. Yes, that's the word!

Okay since I'm already here, I shall share with you my brilliant plans for the June hols. I intend to stay at home and fester, like always. Watch TV, read online stories, read blogs, play games, learn the art of smirking, learn the art of sounding sarcastic, learn the art of looking concerned, learn the art of crying and smiling, learn the art of yelling without cracking my voice. Yeah, that's about it. That's quite a lot, huh?

So far, I still have not blended in with my class. They see me as a freak, a weirdo, a schizo, a mentally blonde brunette... you get the idea. Ergo I am here, posting my life away. Wasting precious seconds... wasting away inwardly and outwardly.. whatever that means.

Sheesh. I really should go get a life, huh? Look at me! I'm a rotting pile of human flesh sitting on a chair and staring at the screen. Okay the reason I posted is because I haven't posted for a long time and I would NOT like to be seen as invisible... um, however that works. Okay humans and non-humans. Lemme know if you guys are going out, kays? Not likely I'll be there but it's a nice feeling to have when you know you're invited. =)

-Marilyn.

No comments: