PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.. PARAGRAPH.
Ok. This is.. Last minute yeah I know. Actually it's only early monday morning. 1am. But anyhow. Those who ARE going to the chalet. Listen up. Meet at 1.30. At the check-in area. I'll meet you guys separately. Got this lame lifesaving 1 test on that day -.-" . DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE CHALET. I think Mr. Chan's going. Those who are going for escape. 9am on Wednesday. Meet at burger king. (Not the one in Escape duh. The one that is WITHIN Downtown East.) That is if ya wanna eat. If you don't. Then 10am. In front of escape. The ticket booth. Don't buy tickets first. Maybe it's possible to get discounts as a group =). REMEMBER THAT. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE LATE. Otherwise we might all go in first and you'll be left behind. And that's real sad. RIGHT? So don't be late.
Joel.
No comments:
Post a Comment