Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ugh. Can you believe the shi-, I mean the crap luck that I've had so far?

-sigh-

It's frickin' hilarious, really. I'm not gonna tell you what happened. I just need to let it out here since I don't really feel like posting at my own blog. Weird, I know. But what can I say? I'm the No.1 Weirdette.

Anyways, just thought you guys should know that I've put in Liting's bloglink since NOBODY would do it and I also changed the lyrics to the current song right now. So if you wanna read them, you know where to click, right? The last heart.

Poke the last heart and you'll see your bloody lyrics.

Ugh. Me and my foul mouth. I'm having this strong urge to curse and swear right here... but forget it. It's a family site. LOL.

So! Whatcha peeps been up to? You guys don't get my language, do you? 'What've you evil little brats been up to?' was what I meant. =)

-sigh-

I belong in an asylum. Yes, I know I do. Does that make me sane?

No comments: