Hihi! -.-"
So.. Mid-Autumn Festival was fun, right? =) So sorry I suddenly left. Cause I just realised I had a lot of homework to do and then I would probably get beaten up by the teacher if I didn't finally do my homework. Haha. I'm so sorryyyy.
Anyways, school is fun. School is... great. School is beyond great, as usual. I love exams because 1) I don't have homework 2) Exams are just really fun 3) After a paper, you can slack all you want until the bell rings. =)) Three great reasons to love exams... no?
Haha. You all have to study smart, okay!? So that nobody will become emo. Lol. Aiya, I'll probably be the first to drop to NT. Look at my grades sia. Lol. All the best for your EOYs and.. stuff. Don't play too much hor, and do remember to drink the Enfagrowth thingy or whatever to boost your memory. Or chicken essence. Aiya I can't rmb lah, I so long never watch TV liao. Haha.
Dunno why but today feel like typing in Singlish leh. Singlish is the Singapore language. It is a beautiful language.
Actually right, since it's EOY, I should be studying and not blogging for y'all. I am a retard. Haiz. Okay lah, I duno lah. My day sucked at school today, it's news to hear me say that. This means that the end of the world is coming. So better study damn hard and see where you end up, or slack like jelly and see how low you can go. Haha.
Never mind. I'm going to slack again. Byebye!
-Marilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment