I'm feeling really bored but so full of energy. I shall blame all dota fanatics for this. Oh and did you guys know that thinking of what to post is actually a cure for insomnia? No, it hasn't been scientifically proven... I think. Why am I so awake? Ugh, what is wrong with me? Tomorrow will be hell for me. Actually, today will be hell for me because it's currently 2.45am Monday. Haha. Cool. I can't wait to go to school, hand in my form, and immediately regret doing so. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Oh and did you know that I have finally learnt how to count to twelve in French? Life is good. I think right, we should have more gatherings. No? Yes? YES! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Andandand more people should come because uh... the more the merrier? I wonder who came up with that, really. It's such a weird thing to say, yeap.
It's 2.55 am. I've spent 10 mins typing and backspacing. Awesome. You know, after smsing my friend 5 times and she didn't reply, it finally hit me that my smses were going to waste. Haha and why am I still not sleepy? Oh yeah, btw, I was at Central duno-what today and I got my VERY FIRST BOLSTER in my whole life!!! Wicked!! ZzZzz. Right. But it's true. And there's jelly inside it. My mum told me that if I hugged it too tight, I would drown in the jelly and die. Dear God, please protect me from the jelly. ): Okay, it's time I stop boring you with my boring stories and my boring tone because it's boring time and you all should be sleeping because sleeping is boring but dreaming isn't. Shut up me.
Haha okay, bye!
-Marilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment