Outing next Saturday. 6th April. Lunch. Movie. Although I have to admit I'm not keen on movie. But if you guys wanna watch a show then by all means go ahead. I'll just tag along or sth.
Whatever else you people want to do. I think it's going to be around town area. Come on, aren't we ALL sick of woodlands already? Yeah foo that includes you, living in Yishun doesn't matter. =) Anywayyy, I think Weihong said something about Vienna seafood buffet, or something along that line. Don't fret babies, if Clarence goes it's gonna make your moolah soo worth. If Clarence Dillon and myself all go. Vienna's going broke, BAYYBEH.
I'm not sure about the meeting time. I'll post it here once Weihong gives me the details. Hopefully by this weekend. Yeah, hopefully. I'll bug him tomorrow. Inform the rest too. own lee six sehven peeper r uhloud. orrh soh i theenk.
Best of luck with school, life, and your bets if Singapore will get pass the qualifiers for FIFA 2010. Imo, no. Cause Singapore has little to no talent in the soccer field, period. Lebanon was a fluke.
[]
No comments:
Post a Comment