HAIS. Okay la I'm here to crap cause there really isn't anything to do now. So.. haaaaahahahas this is for bored ppl to read.
Update on Qihua pupils nowadays:
Okay, I ended up going back to Qihua because I'm involved in some funny mentoring programme then I have to mentor the Qihua-ians. Anyways, there was this really small and cute and tiny thing that we call a "little boy" and then he screamed, "MOFO!!!!!!!" infront of the teacher. And I was like "ZOMG!! O.O" in my head.
Duno la. Cause there was this game and there was Team 1 and Team 2 and then Team 1 won. There were prizes for team 1 kiddies only and I guess he was in team 2. Hence, the reason to shout out "Mofo!!" and.. it's not just 'Mofo.' He said the whole word. The EVIL word. LMFAO.
SHUANG RIGHT!? Wah sai, wish I could do that to my form teacher la! Maybe make it a little more colourful~ Hahas I have expanded my dictionary of vulgarities. Kewl.
AND WE'RE FINALLY GATHERING AGAIN!! Okay la, I know it wasn't long from the last gathering... but then again, it does feel quite long. == Eh? Ah forget it I'm not making sense I think I lack food or water and maybe just common sense or sanity I don't know which one maybe just a combination of all I don't know I don't care I just feel like WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ing right now I think I shall.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Marilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment