First post of 2010? Awesome. I'm awesome. O levels were awesome. ...I can't seem to think of a better word. And I got A1 for English? =x HAAAAAHAHHAA. Sometimes I can be such an ass.
SOZ, how's lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? That's got to be the most boring question ever. Uhm, how about.. how was breakfast. Or lunch. Or whatever you just ate. You know, speaking of eating, it reminds me of a time when my friend told me he was peeing, and this lizard came along so he peed all over the place. On the walls, on the floor... yeah. Guess what. I'm really bored. WHERE'S MY PIANO!?!??! -hulk smash- I want a hug... ]: Actually, I want my Xbox to stop dying on me. That would be nice. And I don't feel like going to Mass Comm anymore. I told my mum that and she tried to rip my head off. Her exact words were, "Don't waste my money!!@#$%^&*((*&^%$!!@ALALALALALALALALAEFFYOU." ==.. Loving, no?
Hm. Auditionsea RULEXCZXCZ. You know what. I don't even know what I'm doing. This blog can't be saved! I've yet to play my Assassin's Creed... Sigh. No motivation to play. Rofl. Rofl SEE WHAT I MEAN. I'M SUCH A BUM. OMG, I'M GOING TO BE A BUM WHEN I GROW UP. HOLY ****.
Seriously bored,
Marilyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment