Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hi everyone. It's me again... Marilyn. Haha.

Okay, if school has sucked for you guys so far, check out my life. So, I was late for school again. This is the second time in the first week. I was late on Monday, the first day of school. Then today, the fourth day of school. -sigh- Our.. um.. Iono, discipline mistress? Yeah, I think so. Anyway, she gave me hell for being such a lazy twit. Actually, I was tying my hair and you know... girls are very particular about their hair. Especially me. I mean, if they didn't come up with some stupid rule to make us tie our hair, then I wouldn't have a problem!

But I just gave her the 'I overslept' excuse because I was too lazy to even explain myself. And she went like "WTH!?!?" Not literally, but her eyes widened and then her jaw dropped. It was almost comical... almost.

Well, you guys still remember about the time that I had that little incident with our vice principal, Mdm Lee? This is almost a repeat.. except I didn't really talk back. I'll substitute her name with S.

S: Why are you late again!? This is only the first week of school and you're already late for the second time!
Me: ...*blink*
S: Where do you live?
Me: *turn around and point* Just across the road.
S: ... JUST ACROSS THE ROAD AND YOU CAN BE LATE?!
Me: ...*blink*
S: What (the hell) is your excuse!? (I bet she wanted to swear, I just know it!)
Me: Uh.. Overslept.
S: *stares me straight in the eye* Overslept?! Do you know what time you're supposed to be in school? *is on the verge of screeching*
Me: Uh... *blank look*
S: *jaw muscle twitches* 7.20? 7.30!?
Me: Uh.. 7.30? *raise eyebrows, with obvious 'duh' tone*
S: *stares at me again* I think you need to reach here at 7.25 since you need time to laze around.
Me: *shrugs and stares back*
S: *glares, stares even harder* (she has really plain eyes, btw) I'm going to inform your form teacher about this!
Me: Yah. *blink, meets her gaze*
S: ... I'm going to call up your parents as well!
Me: Yah. *blinks*
S: ...
Me: *nods vigorously* (just in case she didn't know I got her)
S: You know, right? *giving up on glaring*
Me: Yah.
S: This better be your last time, do you hear me?
Me: Yah.
S: ...
Me: So, can I go now?
S: ... Go now? GO NOW!??!? *hysterical* No! You're going to wait here until you're told to leave, understand?!
Me: Yah. *shifts weight to one leg, giving the impatient look*
S: ... *turns to councillor and says something*


So yeah, that's what happened... sort of. I can't really remember the exact details but.. yeah. Lol. So if school sucks for you, it sucks even more for me. After all, my mother just gave me hell about being irresponsible.

And everyone knows that I have an inflated ego so I can't show that I actually care about being late... to S, of course. Lol. I wanted to be nice and HUMBLE, but she had to yell at me so why the heck not? -grin-

I'm just that charming!

No comments: