Friday, July 6, 2007

Yo yo fo' shizzle!

Okay.. actually, I have no idea what that means. Anyways, I just wanted to post something to let you guys read stuff since you guys might be bored and the 6/7 blog is so dead because nobody is posting and everybody is just too busy.

I, on the other hand, have been so bored that I could probably post a 100 posts and still be bored.

Well, depends on what I have to post, really.

So my sister got this Nintendo DS and it has the Sims in it. I was like 'WTF?!' and I almost went mad because I really like the Sims and the CD that I'm using has a problem and it just won't work.

I'll probably steal it from her. -giggles insanely- But anyways, it's just really fun. Yeah.. cricketcricket. Lol. There's really nothing else to say except work hard and study smart but not too smart or I'll feel inferior. Then you all will shatter my dreams of becoming a professional virologist/criminologist/haematologist/pathologist and then I'll cry.

You know what? I think I'll be a haematologist. =) I like studying stuff like that.

Okay, gotta go now. Cause I've gotta do CIP tomorrow... stupid teachers and their stupid rules and stupidity!! I'll see you kiddos around, yupperdoodles? Okay have a nice life!

No comments: