Since I'm so bored, I'm gonna do a quiz. Wahahhaa.
NOW
Is your hair up?: Yep.
Is your phone right beside you?: Nope.
Do you have a bf/gf?: Nope.
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: Yep.
Do you have plans for tonight?: Nope.
Are you wearing makeup?: Nope.
Are you wearing chapstick?: Nope.
Are you cold?: Nope.
Are you tired?: Yep.
Are you excited?: Nope.
Are you watching t.v.?: Nope.
Are you wearing pajamas?: Yep.
Who's the last person you IMed?: Can't give names, will never give names.
Who's the last person that called you?: Mum.
PAST
Anything you regret?: Believing that the lions came out of their cages at 6pm every night.
Ever lied?: Yep.
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: Haha no.
Ever spit at someone?: Surprisingly, yes. Haha.
Ever kick something living?: Yeap but it died after I kicked it.
Ever had your nails done?: Haha no.
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: ..Yeah. Which is weird.
REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
LAST WEEK
Had any plans last week?: Yeap, loads. Especially with Shuwei & Co. Haha.
Who did you see most last week?: Besides family members, Jasmine.
Was last week interesting?: Nope. We had choir for such long hours... too long.
TODAY
Have you cussed?: Definitely.
Have you yelled at someone?: It wasn't out of anger. More of a... playful thing?
Have you gotten mad at someone?: ...Yeah.
Have you cried?: Not really... just felt really disappointed.
Have you called more than 3 people?: Haha yeah.
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Nope.
Have you eaten anything gross?: Nope.
SPILL YOUR GUTS
Q. First thing you did this morning?: Open my eyes.
Q. Last thing you ate?: Fish! [:
Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: Freedom.
Q. What's annoying you right now?: School and people.
Q. What's the last movie you saw?: V for Vendetta.
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: No.
Q Where is the last place you went?: Uhh... the field?
Q: Who is the last person you called?: Mum.. again.
Q: Been cheated on?: Nope.
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?: They would be, since I'm taking this test and they're reading this. Wahahhaa.
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): Hmm.. creativity. But do I get to remain this way forever?
Q: Do you wish on stars?: Used to.
Q: Does it work?: It didn't.
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them of?: Nope.
Q: When did you last cry?: Just yesterday, when I found out something I've always wanted to know.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?: Uhh... yeah.
Q: Are you a friendly person?: Most of the time.
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: If I were keeping a secret and if I said yes, then the secret wouldn't be a secret. [: But no, I'm not.
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night?: Mine. Haha.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?: Brown and pink.
Q: Do you have any pets?: A dog.
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?: Yellow!! Haha.
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?: Trying to calm down.
Q: last person you talked to: My sister.
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: This morning...
Q: Look to your left: There's a door, the floor, bags, some clothes on the floor, files and books, and a soft toy that Caspar attacked.
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yeah. Was pretty freaked out about some stuff which I can't recall now.
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?: Yeah. Once.
Q: Song that makes you cry?: Delilah by the Dresden Dolls. It's lost the effect now.
Q: Are you a normally happy person?: ...Pretty much.
Q: Is your self-esteem low?: Uh, not really.
Q: What color are your eyes?: Brown.
Q: Long or Short Hair: ...Longer than short.
Q: Current Music?: ... A constant beep.
YAY! But I'm still so bored. Shall find more quizzes to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment