This is the 25th post on this blog. Hurray for such great progress! Wahahaha.
Okay la, end of exams liao. And I got one week of break!! Heeheehee... Can go audi all I want. Did I tell you all I finally got Audi acc? Muahahaha. So cool right. Audi is cool!! No lar, choreography sucks man. Beat-up is better. Dunno if you all know what I'm talking about or not cause duno if you all got play. Haha.
Anyways, I deleted my blog le, so I'm gonna take the link off. Haiz. So sian. I'm waiting for 1pm to come by so I can go Ethel's house and play. Play Audition! I'm gonna use her account to own people at Beat-Up. No la, actually I'm a noob.
By the way, I'm going for THE BBQ. Don't know if Dillon will read this or not.. so I'll just have to tag at the tag board later. Can't wait for lunch leh, seriously. There is no food in my house. Zero, nada, zilch. Kosong! I don't know how to spell la. My spelling so lousy. Look at me, I'm such a Singaporean.
Shouldn't be using Singlish but then I'm feeling really high so use lors. Heeheee. I don't know what to post le la. Every time I post de leh. Nonono. Every time GIRLS post de leh. Boys like once every millenium then post. Haha. Aiya this is just for entertainment purposes.
Hope you all get the results that you guys want for EOYs. Don't think I'll make to Double Science leh... I'm gonna die le la. Drop to NA suan le. ((: It should be fun. Haiz don't know la! I dunno anything la!! I'm so stupidddd!!
-_-"
Okay, gotta jet le. Bye!
-Marilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment